RECIPE: VEGAN BOLOGNESE
- First Dice up onions, celery root and parsnip, place in large saute pan with olive oil, cook on medium temperature for 3-5 minutes, then add minced garlic 2.
- After garlic cooks add diced and cleaned portobellos, saute till nice and tender 3. Add salt and pepper, then add jar of Stancato’s Marinara 4.
- Add Coconut milk and nutmeg, additional salt and pepper if desired, allow to simmer for 5-10 additional minutes 5.
- Set up a pot with a steamer basket to cook zoodles 6.
- Steam zucchini noodles for 3-5 minutes on high, until tender 7.
- Place zucchini noodles in bowl, top with heavy amounts of Vegan bolognese mixture and garnish with a basil sprig 8.