RECIPE: VEGAN BOLOGNESE
- Dice up onions, celery root and parsnip, place in large sauté pan with olive oil, cook on medium temperature for 3-5 minutes, and then add minced garlic.
- After garlic cooks add cleaned and diced portobellos, sauté until and tender
- Add salt, pepper, and a jar of Stancato’s Marinara.
- Add Coconut milk, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow to simmer uncovered for 5-10 additional minutes.
- Set up a pot with a steamer basket to cook zucchini noodles.
- Steam zucchini noodles for 3-5 minutes on high, until tender.
- Place zucchini noodles in bowl, top with heavy amounts of Vegan bolognese mixture and garnish with fresh basil.