STANCATO’S MUSSELS MARINARA
1) Prepare spaghetti according to directions and drain.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat Stancato’s Marinara Sauce.
3) In a large covered saucepan over medium heat, combine mussels, wine, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open.
4) Place pasta into a large serving bowl. Top with cooked mussels and any pan juice. Cover with hot Stancato’s Marinara Sauce and garnish with Romano cheese, chopped parsley, and lemon wedges.
5) Serve with Stancato’s Signature Barbera and house-made rolls.