1) Preheat oven to 450° or the recommended temperature on dough package.
2) Lightly knead dough on a floured surface.
3) Roll dough into a flat circle about 1/4s inch thick.
4) Place all ingredients on half of the circle leaving a border of 1 inch the entire way around.
5) Brush the edges with water.
6) Fold the other half of the circle over.
7) Crimp the edges of the dough together with a fork to seal.
8) Place on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
9) Brush the top of the calzone with olive oil.
10) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
11) Serve with Stancato’s Signature Pinot Grigio.