1) Preheat oven to 375° In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly with parsley, salt and pepper then fold in ricotta cheese until incorporated. Set aside.
2) Cover the bottom of a 13″x 9″ baking dish with a thin layer of Stancato’s Authentic Meat Sauce.
3) Begin by placing 3 lasagna sheets in the bottom of the dish.
4) Spread noodles with 1/3 of the ricotta/egg mixture.
5) Sprinkle 1/3 of the grated mozzarella and 1/3 of the grated parmesan.
6) Ladle 1/3 of the remaining sauce over the cheeses.
7) Repeat the remaining layers in the same way with pasta sheets, ricotta, mozzarella/parmesan and sauce until 3 layers are complete.
8) Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
9) Let stand for 10 minutes prior to serving.
10) Serve with Stancato’s Chianti and fresh baked Italian bread.